Privacy & Cookies Policy
Atlas Safety Management Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/06/2018.
If you have any questions about how we use your data, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Data Protection’.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, company and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as address and postcode
- any other information given in the free text
For information on what we do with this data and why it is collected, please see the section below “What we do with the information we gather”.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Atlas uses several different cookies on this site including core, functional cookies that are required for the correct operation of the site and tracking cookies that help us to monitor and improve the site for its users.
We do not store any third-party advertising cookies.
If you are not comfortable with us storing cookies, there are a couple of options that you can take when using our site; as follows.
- Most web browsers will allow you to disable all cookies or just third-party cookies. Instructions on how to do this for various browsers can be found here. If you completely disable cookies our website may not function as intended.
- You can browse our site using your browser’s anonymous browsing mode, for example Chrome’s ‘incognito’ mode or Internet Explorer’s ‘in Private browsing’ mode. This will prevent the site from reading any older cookies or storing any cookies for longer than your session duration.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the boxes that you can tick to indicate that you are happy for us to keep your details on record and/or share your details with a third party
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016-679, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you or request that we update the details that we hold about you.
To action such a request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Atlas Safety Management Ltd, Unit Z1 Westpark, Chelston Wellington, Somerset, TA21 9AD
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.